Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tip of the week?

Hey wonderful people!!!
Last year i had started a series on my youtube channel for "tip of the week". I wanted to start that back up starting next week. The tip of the week would be about things like, storage, deals, crafty tips, product reviews...etc. I'm not sure how i want to break it up cause i also want to do one tutorial each month. But i may do a series called "Tipsy Tuesday". It will be on my youtube and here on my blog. Let me know what you think and look for it starting next Tuesday!!! 
Have a wonderful day!












Much love and hugs
♥Misty♥

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Idea, Would love to see Storage ideas On a Budget and Product Reviews for sure!
    ♥Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I always love storage ideas and how to make it videos.

    ReplyDelete