Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spooky Night Card for "Halloween Card Swap" @ CCL

Hey everyone!!! I'm excited to share with you my first halloween card for 2011 (really ever) for the halloween card swap over at CCL (Creating the Crafty Life). This is what i came up with for the first set of 2. I started with some kraft cardstock, and layered using black cardstock and design paper form the new DCWV halloween & fall paper stack. I used an ek success punch for the bats and a martha stewart  edge punch for the decorative strip. I have a video below if you would like to see the card from start to finish.


Please stop by and check out Creating the Crafty Life for more swaps and the most friendly community around :)

Thanks for dropping by to check out my project!
Have a wonderful crafty day!
♥Misty♥

1 comment:

  1. I spent so much time watching that video. But it's worthy. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to make one for my wife.

    ReplyDelete