Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Tag Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog and the Valentine Tag Blog Hop!




If you are coming from Ashley's blog, you are right on track. If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with Liz she is our lovely hostess.

Now who doesn't love tags. They are good for everything...right? I hope you find some inspiration while hoping through. And if you have never made a tag before, i encourage you to try, they are so fun and easy too. Here is my tag ! I just love the way it turned out! Enjoy!!!








Recipe:
Papers are Martha Stewart "In Key and Heart" Mat Pad
Flat back pearl trim is from MB's Treasurista
Burgundy Satin Trim is from MB's Treasurista
Clear Wheat Leaves are from MB'a Treasurista
White lace is from my stash
Small White Gardenia from Iamroses
Sm. Clear Acrylic Butterfies coming soon in March Release at MB's Treasurista




Your next stop is Lina's blog!


Thank you for hopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
***Happy Valentines***
♥Misty♥

12 comments:

  1. Love it! Loving the crystal butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, this is so pretty. I love the lace around the heart, tfs...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Misty! I love the sentiment! TFS!
    xo Lina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Misty!! I love what you did!! TFS!!

    Hugs,
    Leslie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining me on this hop Mist. Very cute tag :)

    XoXo,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is GORGEOUS!!! I love all the bling and the crystals. Thanks so much for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable and I love the little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely love it!! Glad to be in this hop with you! : ) ~ Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty tag Misty. Love the flower and the butterflies.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete