Monday, May 21, 2012

Spring Altered Cigar Box

Hey everyone, its been awhile since i've posted my projects and i just couldn't let this one go without sharing. I host a Cigar Box Swap every month over at Creating the Crafty Life and this was the very first one we did back in April. This was my first Cigar box and i had a blast. My partner was Adelle and she made me a gorgeous one that i will share on youtube. 

I did use several of my fav MBT goodies, such as the acrylic butterflies, acrylic flowers, wheat sprays, rustic wire, snowy ornate lace, pink rose w/ pearl trim and the new pink calla lilies. All the flowers are iamroses colored with various starburst sprays and glimmer mist. I colored a super cute image with copic markers and framed it using a $1 michaels frame, that i painted with gesso and distressed it with peeled paint distress ink. Well enough of what i used...hehe Here is the end result....hope you like it as much as i do!!!









To join in swap like this one, please come on over and visit Creating the Crafty Life, the friendliest community around :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
♥Misty♥

2 comments:

  1. This is really adorable Misty! Love all the flowers and the adorable MFT image. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete